ATM Account Registration
Table of Contents
1. Required information for ATM registration 2.Account Opening Procedure 3.Registered Account buy crypto on ATM 4. Find A Bitcoin ATM Near You!
1. Required Information for ATM registration:
1. Email address for notify when account is activated 2. Mobile phone number for one-time password 3. ID card/ Passport
2. Account Opening ProcedureStep 1: Tap on any crypto icon Step 2: Press 'BUY' Step 3: Press 'MORE THAN 100000HKD' Step 4: Press 'I AGREE' if you agree to provide your email, mobile phone number, ID card copy, selfie, and fingerprint. Step 5: Scan your index finger Step 6: Press 'OK' Step 7: Scan your index finger again Step 8: Enter your email address. Step 9: Enter your phone number. Step: 10: Check your mobile phone for one-time password Step 11: Scan the front side of your ID card Step 10: Press 'YES' to confirm Step 11: Scan your back side of your ID card Step 12: Press 'YES' to confirm Step 13: Press 'TAKE PHOTO' to take a photo of yourself Step 14: Press 'YES' to confirm Step 15: Registration completed, press 'OK' Step 16: When registraion has been completed,you will receive a SMS notification "Congratulations. Your registration was activated."
3. Registered account buy crypto on ATM :Step 1: Tap on the crypto icon you want to buy Step 2: Press 'BUY' Step 3: Press 'MORE THAN 100000HKD' Step 4: Press 'I AGREE' if you agree to provide your email, mobile phone number, ID card copy, selfie, and fingerprint. Step 5: Scan your index finger Step 6: Press 'OK' Step 7: Scan your index finger again
Step 3: Scan Your Wallet QR code
- Open your digital wallet, scan the QR code for your desired wallet address destination. Please check your wallet address after scanning.
Step 4: Insert Cash
- Then, you may now start inserting cash. The first note must be HK$500 or HK$1000. We only accept HK$100, HK$500 and HK$1000 notes.
Step 5: Press Buy
- After inserting the amount of cash the you would like to buy, press ‘BUY’.
Step 6: Done!
- Your transaction is done! You may wish to take a picture of the screen, this can act as your receipt. Otherwise, we can always lookup your transaction based on your wallet address if need be.